Automotive Insurance FAQs | EZ Pay Auto Insurance
EZ Pay Auto Insurance-Logo

Serving Johnson, Hood, and Hill Counties and the Surrounding Areas

Se Habla Espanol
Car Insurance

Frequently asked questions

What do I need to purchase insurance?

All you need for insurance with EZ Pay Auto Insurance is the VIN on all vehicles being insured, and the dates of birth and driver's licenses for all drivers being insured.


Do I need to bring in my car?

Your vehicle is only required if you're going to be needing physical damage coverage.


When will my insurance start?

Your insurance will start after you complete the application and pay the premium. We can have you insured before you leave our office!


When do I get my ID card?

We'll have your ID card available before you leave our office.


How long does it take to get an SR-22?

Just like with ID cards, we can have this for you before you leave the office


What forms of payment do you accept?

We take cash, valid checks, money orders, and most credit and debit cards.


How long does it take to get insurance?

We can usually have you in and out in around 15 minutes.

EZ Pay Auto Insurance is committed to giving you speedy, friendly service every time you come see us. Let us give you a great policy today.

In an effort to better serve everyone in our community, we have agents who speak English and Spanish.

Call us today to get a fast and FREE estimate on your coverage.